Tuesday 12 February 2013

i HATE Mirrors!

I HATE MIRRORS!  Especially the one in our Pink Bedroom.  It has periods where it just will not come clean (it won’t tell me what it saw either, but that’s fine).  I dust it lightly, apply a minimum of cleaning material - usually vinegar & water, but I have been known to attack it with everything from bathroom cleaner to sugar soap and all points in between - or I soak it in unguents, polish and polish and - streaky.  Often it looks fine to start with, but turn my back and look again and the marks are back.  I wonder if it’s haunted? Or possessed of an evil demon.  (BTW: how many benign demons do you know?)  It seems to be more to do with the weather than with me or the mirror per se.  If it’s cold & wet, it is gonna be trouble.  Warm and dry, it’s fine.  Has anyone any ideas? HELP!!

No comments: